running late and OOP

  • Leesa J
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2005
      I just found out that I am going to Madison, WI for the weekend (working). I
      have most of my Spirit tool IR done, but need to add some of the more
      technical info. I will try to get it done tonight. If not, I'll get it in
      asap. Sorry, Leesa

      --
      This land is your land, this land is my land...
      Woody Guthrie