please excuse my Barny trigger finger.

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
      Chuck, I'll get your edit done eventually. for some reason I keep
      hitting the send when trying to go to my word spell checker. Now if I
      could just send Rosaleen her cold back...

      Coy Boy
    • Rosaleen Sullivan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        Coy boy-

        Gee, thanks, Darlin,' I love you, too! (Ha, ha!) I think the cold is back on its own, minus the strep, at least. People at school are saying they've had colds since Christmas. Several years ago, the docs were referring to one strain going around as an "echo virus." It would seem to run its course and come back. You should hear my voice...I can do a great imitation of Froggie from the Little Rascals. (OK, shut up, you "children" under 50 YO-maybe 55, even. We were watching re-runs even when we were kids!) At least I can still laugh here and there.

        Cheers!

        Rosaleen