Attn Lynne: Aquastar LTR

  • Jennifer Pope
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      Hi Lynne-

      I just wanted to follow up with you on your AquaStar LTR that was due
      yesterday. I *think* you are part of the OR crew, in which case I can see
      why you'd be very busy this week. Let me know when you might be turning it
      in. Or let me know if I missed it somehow.

      Thanks,
      Jennifer Pope
      AquaStar Plus! monitor