EDIT/APPROVAL: LTR - Gregory G Pack - Gail S.

  • nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2006
      Gail -

      Looks good (and I like the picture of you using the pack).

      Just a couple of real edits, and some likely Yahooisms. Fix and upload
      at will.

      Thanks for a great series of reports!

      - Steve

      [EDITS FOLLOW:]

      Gregory G Pack--DescriptionGregory G Pack
      ***EDIT QUESTION: "DescriptionGregory" - a Yahooism, or needing
      editing? I don't see it in the HTML, so it's probably fine...

      The top pocket was
      easily removed for such outings, and the compression
      straps tightened up any extra room that wasn'tbeing
      utilized.
      ***EDIT: "wasn't being" (probably also a Yahooism...)

      After hiking for awhile, I only needed to make adjustments to the later
      because it would some times slip when I was carrying
      the maximum load.
      ***EDIT: "hiking for a while" or "hiking awhile"

      Hydration: In my opinion, the ripstock coated-nylon
      hydration-sleeve located inside the pack, is a useful
      feature when carrying a smaller load for day hikes and
      such.
      ***EDIT: "ripstop"

      This is only a personal preference, there is
      nothing negative to the feature itself for most
      people.
      ***EDIT: I'd suggest removing "for most people"

      To sum it up, I some
      times forgot that I was even carrying a pack.
      ***EDIT: "sometimes"

      [END OF EDITS]