RE: Scott Downard

  • Scott D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      To the powers that be,

      I am continueing to work on my two late reports. I am still wrapping up
      some issues here on my end. I will be working on them to get them in this
      weekend. Things are getting so hectic around here that I will have to step
      away from BGT for a time once I get my reports finalized and uploaded.

      Sincerely,

      Scott Downard