OOP - Arron Robinson

  • Arron Robinson
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 1 11:16 AM
      Will be out of pocket until April 11. Will be testing Glorb Lantern. Nothing
      else effected

    • Edward Ripley-Duggan
      Message 32 of 32 , May 1, 2008
        I am approximately BIP, though I have to run back to NY tomorrow AM
        (I'm home as of half an hour ago after a week more or less
        computerless, with one brief intermission). I'm more or less caught
        up with my inbox--I'll read geartest mod/editor/ etc. e-mails this weekend.

        Ted