Re: [backpackgeartesters] Follow-up:> Cora Shea - Big Agnes Parkview Tent

  • Cora
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hi Andrew,

      I've not received it.
      I only posted once to the list (msg 969) that it had not
      arrived and I suspected that there was trouble with its
      shipping. I probably should have followed up.

      I do have some other information. It seems that the
      package may have arrived (due to calculations from other
      tester arrivals) during a short period when my apartment
      complex was undeliverable-to (due to the apt issues I'd
      mentioned a while back). Thus, I'd bet it was sent back to
      Big Agnes.

      Again, what can I do to help track this down?
      Thanks,
      Cora

      <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/>http://www.backpackgeartest.org/