Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: Ibex?

  • Pascal Deschenes
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 1, 2005
      > Andr´┐Ż received "its" shipment? I need to check my bio...
      > ;-)

      Yeah sorry about that. I just checked your bio and it was an error
      from my part;-) Sincerly though: French remains here. It happens
      from time to time. Just don't pay attention to it unless your are
      editing my reports;-)

      Pascal

      Make Yahoo! your home page
      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Edward Ripley-Duggan
      Message 32 of 32 , May 1, 2008
        I am approximately BIP, though I have to run back to NY tomorrow AM
        (I'm home as of half an hour ago after a week more or less
        computerless, with one brief intermission). I'm more or less caught
        up with my inbox--I'll read geartest mod/editor/ etc. e-mails this weekend.

        Ted