ATTN:> Mark Keskes - JetBoil PCS stove assembly

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hi Mark

      I am showing your JetBoil PCS stove assembly Initial Report which was
      edited on March 25, 2005 as not yet been uploaded to the
      BackpackGearTest.org website. Is there a problem delaying this upload? Can
      we assist in some way?

      Ideally, reports should be uploaded within five days of editing.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Moderator
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
        Dear Andrew/Fellow Escape Artists,

        Terribly sorry for the delay, I will finalize all edits tonite late
        and repost. I am working with Shane regarding my html to sharpen it
        up considerably. Thankyou for your patience.

        Cheers,

        Mark

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Priest
        <apriest@b...> wrote:
        > Hi Mark
        >
        > I am showing your JetBoil PCS stove assembly Initial Report which
        was
        > edited on March 25, 2005 as not yet been uploaded to the
        > BackpackGearTest.org website. Is there a problem delaying this
        upload? Can
        > we assist in some way?
        >
        > Ideally, reports should be uploaded within five days of editing.
        >
        > Thanks
        > Andrew Priest
        > List Moderator
      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
          > Hi Mark
          >
          > I am showing your JetBoil PCS stove assembly Initial Report which was
          > edited on March 25, 2005 as not yet been uploaded to the
          > BackpackGearTest.org website. Is there a problem delaying this upload?
          Can
          > we assist in some way?
          >
          > Ideally, reports should be uploaded within five days of editing.

          My fault mostly. I'm working with Mark on his HTML. We'll have it sorted
          in a few days.

          Shane
        • Tom Jones
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2005
            His report was kinda rough. I was hoping he would revise and post
            again for another edit, too.

            Tom

            -- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Shane Steinkamp"
            <shane@t...> wrote:
            > > Hi Mark
            > >
            > > I am showing your JetBoil PCS stove assembly Initial Report
            which was
            > > edited on March 25, 2005 as not yet been uploaded to the
            > > BackpackGearTest.org website. Is there a problem delaying this
            upload?
            > Can
            > > we assist in some way?
            > >
            > > Ideally, reports should be uploaded within five days of editing.
            >
            > My fault mostly. I'm working with Mark on his HTML. We'll have
            it sorted
            > in a few days.
            >
            > Shane
          • Shane Steinkamp
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 3, 2005
              > His report was kinda rough. I was hoping he would revise and post
              > again for another edit, too.

              That's fine. I wasn't really looking at his content, just the formatting.
              Between us we'll shape him up. He's a good student.

              Shane
            • Andrew Priest
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 4, 2005
                At 12:21 PM 4/04/2005, you wrote:
                > > His report was kinda rough. I was hoping he would revise and post
                > > again for another edit, too.
                >
                >That's fine. I wasn't really looking at his content, just the formatting.
                >Between us we'll shape him up. He's a good student.

                Hi

                If we could wrap this up this week it would be good.

                Andrew