outstanding FRs - André

  • André Corterier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      I've come down with a nasty bug just after the holidays. This may delay
      the following reports by a day or maybe two:
      All Terrain - Hand Sanz and Wonder Wash
      Thorlo - Protection level 2 socks

      (while I can sit in front of a screen again, I have a lot of other
      stuff to catch up on first. Still, I promise it won't be long.)

      André

      (I have - had - five FRs due Jan 03. I've finished two of them, the
      others aren't far behind, the info is on the harddisk already - just
      needs some formatting and getting the pictures sorted.)
      Sorry about that.
    • colonelcorn76
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, André Corterier
        <andre.corterier@f...> wrote:
        > (I have - had - five FRs due Jan 03. I've finished two of them, the
        > others aren't far behind, the info is on the harddisk already - just
        > needs some formatting and getting the pictures sorted.)

        Wouldn't worry too much about the pictures since BGT is down for
        moving you can't post an HTML version anyway.

        Good health.
        Jim