Re: [backpackgeartesters] OOP - John & Kathy Waters 1/2-1/6

  • JimSabis@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
      In a message dated 1/2/2006 9:43:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      TheMiddleSister@... writes:
      I haven't received an edit on the Teko EcoMerino socks as of yet.

      Happy New Year to all!

      Kathy & John Waters
      #######

      !!!!

      Doh! My bad. Thought I did that already. It'll be waiting when you get back.

      Jim S.

      "He who laughs, lasts." - Mary Poole

    • TheMiddleSister
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
        No problem, Jim! It's been so busy that I was very happy you hadn't rushed to get it done and in 10 minutes I'll be GONE! ;)