Re: Big Sky Evolution 2P

  • nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
      I'm happy with both options - looks like we're going with #!.

      Note: I still have no tent - sent it out last week for inspection and
      repairs. I did take pictures of the new tent and its setup when I used
      it, so I can do the rewriting and reposting of the IR and FR now.
      However, since I've not yet weighed the new version, updates to
      weights will have to wait until it's returned to me by Big Sky.

      - Steve

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, stephanie@b... wrote:

      > Testers for the Evolution 2P:
      > Thanks for your patience -I'm still OOP.
      > However, to get this show on the road, the options are thus:
      >
      > 1) the 2 that received the original tents ammend their IR and FR to
      reflect the
      > differences in the new version and then file the LTR on the new tent
      when
      > Graham files his
      >
      > 2) Close out the report series on the original version, and open a
      new report
      > series called 2006 model (which is what I think the ones you now have
      > technically are).
      >
      > Feelings either way?
      > -Steph

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
        At 02:15 AM 3/01/2006, you wrote:
        >With Andre's preference noted, we'll go with Option 1 :)

        G'day

        Okay the dates are now:

        Field Report (Graham) - March 7, 2006
        Long-Term Reports (All) - May 9, 2006

        The calendar has been amended accordingly.

        The database reports (Fridays) will show the above dates. Testers
        (other than Graham) should ignore the Field Report date.

        Regards
        Sir Andrew