Re: [backpackgeartesters] Big Sky Evolution 2P

  • WoodlandSprite
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
      lol - that was Andrew's preferences. Somehow the W got eaten.
      -Steph

      WoodlandSprite <cl_woodlandsprite@...> wrote:
      With Andre's preference noted, we'll go with Option 1 :)
      -Steph

      Andrew Priest wrote:
      At 06:46 AM 30/12/2005, you wrote:
      >Hi Steph!
      >
      >I'm amenable to both options, but I prefer option one. If I understand this
      >correctly, we would immediately update our IR and FR, then when Graham gets
      >to LTR, we would file our LTR. Is this correct?

      Same here.

      Andrew

    • nazdarovye
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
        I'm happy with both options - looks like we're going with #!.

        Note: I still have no tent - sent it out last week for inspection and
        repairs. I did take pictures of the new tent and its setup when I used
        it, so I can do the rewriting and reposting of the IR and FR now.
        However, since I've not yet weighed the new version, updates to
        weights will have to wait until it's returned to me by Big Sky.

        - Steve

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, stephanie@b... wrote:

        > Testers for the Evolution 2P:
        > Thanks for your patience -I'm still OOP.
        > However, to get this show on the road, the options are thus:
        >
        > 1) the 2 that received the original tents ammend their IR and FR to
        reflect the
        > differences in the new version and then file the LTR on the new tent
        when
        > Graham files his
        >
        > 2) Close out the report series on the original version, and open a
        new report
        > series called 2006 model (which is what I think the ones you now have
        > technically are).
        >
        > Feelings either way?
        > -Steph

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
          At 02:15 AM 3/01/2006, you wrote:
          >With Andre's preference noted, we'll go with Option 1 :)

          G'day

          Okay the dates are now:

          Field Report (Graham) - March 7, 2006
          Long-Term Reports (All) - May 9, 2006

          The calendar has been amended accordingly.

          The database reports (Fridays) will show the above dates. Testers
          (other than Graham) should ignore the Field Report date.

          Regards
          Sir Andrew