Scarpa Boots

  • Stephanie Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 2:06 PM
      The Boots for Coy and Roger have just arrived and should be shipped shortly
      -Stephanie
      (standing in for Dennis as Scarpa Mod)

      reviews and tests on the planet!
    • Michael Wheiler
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
        For those looking for a great pair of boots, take a good look at the Scarpa's being offered for testing right now. I own a pair of Scarpa mountaineering boots (stiffer boot with full length steel shank but all leather). Very nice quality and Italian made!

        Mike Wheiler

      • Brian
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
          Put down the keyboard and step away from the computer.

          You are hurting my chances man!!! These boots are sweet, I don't want
          a bunch of bloaks putting in apps for them.....

          LOL

          Brian

          On 2/5/07, Michael Wheiler <jmwlaw@...> wrote:
          > For those looking for a great pair of boots, take a good look at the Scarpa's being offered for testing right now. I own a pair of Scarpa mountaineering boots (stiffer boot with full length steel shank but all leather). Very nice quality and Italian made!
          >
          > Mike Wheiler

        • Edward Ripley-Duggan
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
            The Scarpa Rio? I have a pair of those. Great boot for winter hikes
            in not-too-desperate cold. Lovely cream leather lining. Like all good
            things, they stopped making them <g>.