re: RECEIVED: Wilderness Wear Kosciuszko Socks

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2006
      > Received three pairs of Wilderness Wear Kosciuszko socks (black) and
      > one pair of Wilderness Wear Merino Fleece socks (Fleece Gray). It is
      > my understanding we are only testing the Kosciuszko socks.

      It seems that all the sock suppliers have cottoned on to the idea that sending more than just the one pair for testing
      is a smart bit of public relations work. The cost of the socks is probably little more than the cost of the postage.
      This largesse is to be encouraged!

      My understanding is that the test is for the Kosciusko socks, as mentioned, but it would not hurt to mention that the
      other ones were received and what you think of them in the IR. Generosity should always be acknowledged. (Although
      getting two sleeping bags seems a bit over the top!)

      I imagine the FR and LTR should concentrate on the Kosciuskos.

      My 2c. Neither Test Monitor not Moderator.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2006
        At 04:52 AM 2/01/2006, you wrote:

        >My understanding is that the test is for the Kosciusko socks, as
        >mentioned, but it would not hurt to mention that the
        >other ones were received and what you think of them in the IR.
        >Generosity should always be acknowledged. (Although
        >getting two sleeping bags seems a bit over the top!)

        You can mention the others have been received but that is where it
        should stop. The testing is of the one sock model. An Owner Review on
        the additional sock should be forthcoming in due course.

        Regards
        Andrew