Re: [backpackgeartesters] Stop all uploads until further notice!

  • Mike Lipay
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Sorry, didn't see this before I uploaded.

      mike

      On Jan 1, 2006, at 1:57 PM, jerrygoller wrote:

      > We're moving.
      >
      > Jerry
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        Again? I didn't even have time to kick off my shoes from the last
        move:')

        Coy Boy

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "jerrygoller"
        <ChiefModerator@B...> wrote:

        > We're moving.
        >
        > Jerry

      • tcoug7
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
          Heck, most of the stuff is still in boxes out in the garage...

          Tim

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Coy" <starnescr@y...>