Re: [backpackgeartesters] Shocking Blue repair: Mod help please

  • WoodlandSprite
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      I agree with that.
      Esp considering how much it will cost to return the bag to france.
      -Stephanie

      cmcrooker <carol@...> wrote: Hello,
      The Shocking Blue I received has a small opening in a seam. Down is
      leaking from the hole. I'd rather not use the bag during the test as
      is, and see how much more down will leak out. Rather than return the
      bag to France for a replacement (which would likely cause me to miss my
      entire winter test window), I'd like permission to stitch the 1 inch
      hole closed. (The stitching where the draft collar is joined to the
      inner lining puled out across a 1 inch section.) I'd of course note
      all this in my IR.
      Carol

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • cmcrooker