Liz Neely Recieved Wilderness Wear Kosciuszko Socks

  • Liz Neely
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      I recieved a package from Australia containing the Wilderness Wear Kosciuszko
      socks I'm going to be testing. They arrived sometime while I was away.

      They sent me 3 pairs of the Kosciuszko socks and 1 pair of Merino Fleece socks.
      My understanding is the testing is to be done on the Kosciuszko socks only,
      please correct me if that's wrong.

      IR to follow soon.

      Liz Neely