re: EDIT - Initial Report - Duofold Varitherm Thermals - Roger Caffin

  • Roger Caffin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2005
      Hi Kenny

      > > "I don't think there will be any gap around my back,
      > > and the Top will even keep my backside warm.
      > Edit: Since you haven't done any serious testing you
      > should probably change "will" to "will hopefully",
      > "should" or something similar.
      Well, in fact I had spent a whole day doing things in them, inside our house!, and I am fairly confident. That, and the
      fact that the top comes way down to crotch level.
      However, you are right that the IR is not meant to reflect much testing beyond size, so I thank you for seeing this and
      I will change it.

      > > "I would have preferred the waist elastic to have been
      > > concealed and the front to have been plain."
      > COMMENT: Just a suggestion here, but change both "have
      > been" to "be".
      I blush. You are right. I will fix.

      Thanks very much for these edits. They shall be done.

      Cheers
      Roger Caffin