Big Sky Evolution 2P

  • stephanie@backpackgeartest.org
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 29, 2005
      Testers for the Evolution 2P:
      Thanks for your patience -I'm still OOP.
      However, to get this show on the road, the options are thus:

      1) the 2 that received the original tents ammend their IR and FR to reflect the
      differences in the new version and then file the LTR on the new tent when
      Graham files his

      2) Close out the report series on the original version, and open a new report
      series called 2006 model (which is what I think the ones you now have
      technically are).

      Feelings either way?
      -Steph
    • Lynne Durham
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 29, 2005
        Hi Steph!

        I'm amenable to both options, but I prefer option one. If I understand this
        correctly, we would immediately update our IR and FR, then when Graham gets
        to LTR, we would file our LTR. Is this correct?

        In effect, this would act as an entire test series for all three of us while
        option two would create two series: one for the 2005 models with two testers
        reporting and one for the 2006 model with all three reporting.

        I'll go along with whatever you decide. Just my two cents.

        Lynne

        --
        Lynne Durham
        http://lynnedurham.typepad.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 29, 2005
          At 06:46 AM 30/12/2005, you wrote:
          >Hi Steph!
          >
          >I'm amenable to both options, but I prefer option one. If I understand this
          >correctly, we would immediately update our IR and FR, then when Graham gets
          >to LTR, we would file our LTR. Is this correct?

          Same here.

          Andrew

        • WoodlandSprite
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
            With Andre's preference noted, we'll go with Option 1 :)
            -Steph

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
              lol - that was Andrew's preferences. Somehow the W got eaten.
              -Steph

              Andrew Priest wrote:
              At 06:46 AM 30/12/2005, you wrote:
              >Hi Steph!
              >
              >I'm amenable to both options, but I prefer option one. If I understand this
              >correctly, we would immediately update our IR and FR, then when Graham gets
              >to LTR, we would file our LTR. Is this correct?

              Same here.

              Andrew

            • nazdarovye
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 2, 2006
                I'm happy with both options - looks like we're going with #!.

                Note: I still have no tent - sent it out last week for inspection and
                repairs. I did take pictures of the new tent and its setup when I used
                it, so I can do the rewriting and reposting of the IR and FR now.
                However, since I've not yet weighed the new version, updates to
                weights will have to wait until it's returned to me by Big Sky.

                - Steve

                --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, stephanie@b... wrote:

                > Testers for the Evolution 2P:
                > Thanks for your patience -I'm still OOP.
                > However, to get this show on the road, the options are thus:
                >
                > 1) the 2 that received the original tents ammend their IR and FR to
                reflect the
                > differences in the new version and then file the LTR on the new tent
                when
                > Graham files his
                >
                > 2) Close out the report series on the original version, and open a
                new report
                > series called 2006 model (which is what I think the ones you now have
                > technically are).
                >
                > Feelings either way?
                > -Steph

              • Andrew Priest
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
                  At 02:15 AM 3/01/2006, you wrote:
                  >With Andre's preference noted, we'll go with Option 1 :)

                  G'day

                  Okay the dates are now:

                  Field Report (Graham) - March 7, 2006
                  Long-Term Reports (All) - May 9, 2006

                  The calendar has been amended accordingly.

                  The database reports (Fridays) will show the above dates. Testers
                  (other than Graham) should ignore the Field Report date.

                  Regards
                  Sir Andrew