BIP - Chari Daignault

  • Chari Daignault
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 20, 2005
      BIP

      --
      Chari Daignault
      chari@...
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 20, 2005
        At 12:02 AM 21/12/2005, you wrote:
        >BIP

        Noted.

        Andrew

      • CLD
        Message 3 of 22 , May 22, 2006
          Very sore and feeling tired. But, we're in our new home.

          -- Chari
          "Not all who wander are lost"
        • CLD
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 24, 2006
            I'm back... just uploaded my IR for the Archmolds.

            -- Chari
            "Not all who wander are lost"
          • cdaignault
            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 5, 2006
              BIP today, 12/05/06

              -- Chari
            • CLD
              Message 6 of 22 , Jan 2, 2007
                BIP - Chari Daignault

                Had some weird weather around Christmas -- great for testing the TM10!

                -- Chari
                "Not all who wander are lost"
              • CLD
                Message 7 of 22 , Mar 19, 2007
                  We're back -- much cooler weather than expected. But beautiful.

                  I'm missing digests 1601 - 1606. Of course, I have a gmail account, so
                  I always assume conspiracy when it comes to Yahoo! interacting with
                  Google products.

                  -- Chari
                  "Not all who wander are lost"
                • CLD
                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 10, 2007
                    BIP - Chari Daignault

                    Brrr... cold [for FL in April].

                    -- Chari
                    "Not all who wander are lost"
                  • CLD
                    Message 9 of 22 , Jun 11, 2007
                      I'm back, all rested and with a ton of work piled up.

                      -- Chari
                      "Not all who wander are lost"
                    • CLD
                      Message 10 of 22 , Aug 13, 2007
                        BIP - Chari Daignault

                        -- Chari
                        "Not all who wander are lost"
                      • CLD
                        Message 11 of 22 , Sep 6, 2007
                          Sorry for being away so long.

                          FR for Advent Pro to follow shortly.
                        • CLD
                          Message 12 of 22 , Sep 6, 2007

                            Message 13 of 22 , Oct 22, 2007
                              My LTR for the Gregory Advent Pro will be forthcoming! Had a lot of
                              rain this weekend, but got some good hiking in anyway.

                              -- Chari
                              "Not all who wander are lost"
                            • CLD
                              Message 14 of 22 , Jan 2, 2008
                                Great hiking in the Big Little Econ State Forest! Looks like our temps
                                are going down to 28 degrees tonight... I could finally use some of
                                that cold weather gear I'm never able to test!

                                -- Chari
                                "Not all who wander are lost"
                              • CLD
                                Message 15 of 22 , May 27, 2008
                                  I never saw my OOP message go out to the list, but I'm back. I've made
                                  the edits to my FR on the Teva Wraptors and have uploaded it.

                                  -- Chari
                                  "Not all who wander are lost"
                                • CLD
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Jul 7, 2008
                                    Chari Daignault BIP

                                    "Not all who wander are lost"
                                  • CLD
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Jul 29, 2008
                                      Got back a bit late. Had a great time!

                                      -- Chari
                                      "Not all who wander are lost"
                                    • Chari Daignault
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Dec 1, 2008
                                        BIP a wee bit early!

                                        --
                                        Chari Daignault
                                        chari.daignault@...

                                        "Not all who wander are lost"

                                      • Chari Daignault
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Jan 5, 2009
                                          I'm back -- have a gajillion emails to wade through. Had a very restful,
                                          unplugged holiday, though!

                                          Happy New Year, everyone!

                                          --
                                          Chari Daignault
                                          chari.daignault@...

                                          "Not all who wander are lost"

                                        • CLD
                                          Message 20 of 22 , Apr 1, 2009
                                            Whew! Had a few nice, severe thunder storms while we were out there.

                                            Wading through emails and work; will get to the Stormtrack LTRs and my IR soon!

                                            -- Chari
                                            "Not all who wander are lost"
                                          • Chari Daignault
                                            Message 21 of 22 , Apr 6, 2009
                                              Wonderful weather! The cold front held off until this afternoon, so no
                                              storms this time. :)

                                            • Chari Daignault
                                              Message 22 of 22 , May 18, 2009
                                                A wee bit sun burnt, but had a great time!