Re: EDIT: Initial Report - La Fayette - Coy Boy

  • edwardripleyduggan
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2005
      Coy -- I'm not sure if the OK for uploads has been issued yet? We were
      supposed to hold off because of the server issues.

      Ted.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Coy" <starnescr@y...> wrote:

      > Thanks David, I will get it uploaded tonight. answeres to questions
      > below.

    • Coy
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2005
        Yep, I realized that that as I hit the send. I've been reminding
        folks in caps when doing an edit...do as I say, not as I do LOL

        Coy Boy

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "edwardripleyduggan"