Re: EDIT: Initial Report - La Fayette - Coy Boy

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2005
      Thanks David, I will get it uploaded tonight. answeres to questions
      below.

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "David" <davese@g...>
      wrote:

      > Coy, Great report, I think all the sizing/fit discussion will be
      very
      > useful! Just a couple comments and two edits below. Also, not
      sure
      > if you should remove the sneak peek section or not since that
      really
      > belongs in the field report - but that's up to the mods (I almost
      > always have the gear out in the field before I write my IR also...)
      > Cheers, David

      I'll leave the sneak peek in the IR because it told quite a bit
      about the fit of the bag ie not able to bend only one knee inside
      the bag. However I think I need to add that this is normal in a
      mummy bag.

      > EDIT: Are these weights for the same size bag?, if not, what size
      is
      > the MFG weight listed for?

      It did not say which size. I'll add the the regular is usually
      quoted.

      > COMMENT: I'd drop the Down here and start the sentence with Inside
      > (that's just me though since I read it funny with all the talk
      about
      > down fill weights etc).

      Good idea...done

      > > Sneak Peak at Field Performance
      > EDIT/Comment: not sure if this should be included in this report -
      > probably best to just remove (keep the pic if you like though). If
      > left in though, change 'Peak' to 'Peek'

      left in and spelling fixed

      Coy Boy
    • edwardripleyduggan
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2005
        Coy -- I'm not sure if the OK for uploads has been issued yet? We were
        supposed to hold off because of the server issues.

        Ted.

        --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Coy" <starnescr@y...> wrote:

        > Thanks David, I will get it uploaded tonight. answeres to questions
        > below.

      • Coy
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2005
          Yep, I realized that that as I hit the send. I've been reminding
          folks in caps when doing an edit...do as I say, not as I do LOL

          Coy Boy

          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "edwardripleyduggan"