ATTN:> Roger Caffin - La Sportiva Rajas Trail Runner

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hi Roger

      I am showing Andrew Claus's La Sportiva Rajas Trail Runner Initial
      Report as not being edited by you within the expected five days of
      posting by the tester. The report was posted on November 20, 2005.

      I appreciate that I may have missed your edit (I often do this) or
      overlooked deleting the test from my holding folder. If I have done
      either please accept my apologies, otherwise could you please take a
      look at this report?

      If you can't get to at present, just let me know and I will cover it.
      Not a big issue.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2006
        G'day Roger

        I am showing Andrew Claus's La Sportiva Rajas Trail Runner Field
        Report as not being edited by you within the expected five days of
        posting by the tester. The report was posted on January 16, 2006.