ATT: Russell Curry - Thorlo Level 1 UL Hiking Wool Blend

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Dear Russell

      We are showing you as not indicating your receipt of the Thorlo Level
      1 UL Hiking Wool Blend sent to you for testing. Can you please advise
      if you have or have not received these socks.

      Thorlo - Level 1 UL Hiking Wool Blend
      ...Monitor: Steve Nelson - Moderator: Steph/Andy
      .....Anthony (TJ) Smith.........COMPLETE: 08 November 2005
      .....Richard Lyon...............COMPLETE: 08 November 2005
      .....Russell Curry..............ITEM NOT RECEIVED

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      =
      School of Accounting, Finance and Economics
      Faculty of Business and Law
      Edith Cowan University
      Pearson Street
      Churchlands

      Phone: + 8 9273 8116
      Fax: + 8 9273 8121

      Skype Voice: Aushiker
      ICQ No. 38215599
      MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
      Yahoo Messenger: aushiker
    • RonC
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
        I never received this item. I was initially awarded
        the test and then it was taken back due to the
        difficulties I was having recovering from Hurricane
        Rita. I do not know who was awarded testing for this.

        Regards,

        RC

        --- Andrew Priest <apriest@...>
        wrote:

        > Dear Russell
        >
        > We are showing you as not indicating your receipt of
        > the Thorlo Level
        > 1 UL Hiking Wool Blend sent to you for testing. Can
        > you please advise
        > if you have or have not received these socks.
        >
        > Thorlo - Level 1 UL Hiking Wool Blend
        > ...Monitor: Steve Nelson - Moderator: Steph/Andy
        > .....Anthony (TJ) Smith.........COMPLETE: 08
        > November 2005
        > .....Richard Lyon...............COMPLETE: 08
        > November 2005
        > .....Russell Curry..............ITEM NOT RECEIVED
        >
        > Thanks
        > Andrew Priest
        > =
        > School of Accounting, Finance and Economics
        > Faculty of Business and Law
        > Edith Cowan University
        > Pearson Street
        > Churchlands
        >
        > Phone: + 8 9273 8116
        > Fax: + 8 9273 8121
        >
        > Skype Voice: Aushiker
        > ICQ No. 38215599
        > MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
        > Yahoo Messenger: aushiker

        __________________________________
        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Stephanie Martin
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
          I had Thorlo redirect them to Ralph - they took ages to go out but I
          was told a
          while back (unfortunately I can't find the email) that they were going to
          Australia. I believe that was sometime in the beginning of November.
          -Stephanie

          ----- Message from apriest@... ---------
          Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 14:42:24 +0800
          From: Andrew Priest <apriest@...>
          Subject: ATT: Russell Curry - Thorlo Level 1 UL Hiking Wool Blend
          To: Backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com

          > Dear Russell
          >
          > We are showing you as not indicating your receipt of the Thorlo Level
          > 1 UL Hiking Wool Blend sent to you for testing. Can you please advise
          > if you have or have not received these socks.
          >
          > Thorlo - Level 1 UL Hiking Wool Blend
          > ...Monitor: Steve Nelson - Moderator: Steph/Andy
          > .....Anthony (TJ) Smith.........COMPLETE: 08 November 2005
          > .....Richard Lyon...............COMPLETE: 08 November 2005
          > .....Russell Curry..............ITEM NOT RECEIVED
          >
          > Thanks
          > Andrew Priest
          > =
          > School of Accounting, Finance and Economics
          > Faculty of Business and Law
          > Edith Cowan University
          > Pearson Street
          > Churchlands
          >
          > Phone: + 8 9273 8116
          > Fax: + 8 9273 8121
          >
          > Skype Voice: Aushiker
          > ICQ No. 38215599
          > MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
          > Yahoo Messenger: aushiker

          ----- End message from apriest@... -----

          reviews and tests on the planet!
        • Nazdarovye
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
            Interesting - I hadn't caught on to this either.

            Have we assigned another tester I can follow up with?

            - Steve