Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: ATTN Jim - Problem with the Teko Socks

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 1, 2005
      At 11:43 AM 29/11/2005, you wrote:

      >Maybe I should have checked first, but I volunteered to edit Kathy's reports
      >(used to be a monitor in the 'old' days) as the test moderator. I figured it
      >was the quickest, easiest way to cover the bases. Let me know if this is not
      >appropriate.

      Dear Jim

      It is probably better to not have the Test Monitor as a Tester,
      therefore if Kathy is going to be testing then we need to put in
      place a new test monitor. Do you want the task? :-)

      Andrew

      ==
      http://BackpackGearTest.org

      Skype User Id: Aushiker
      ICQ No. 38215599
      MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
      Yahoo Messenger: aushiker

    • JimSabis@aol.com
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 2, 2005
        In a message dated 12/2/2005 9:44:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        apriest@... writes:
        Dear Jim

        It is probably better to not have the Test Monitor as a Tester,
        therefore if Kathy is going to be testing then we need to put in
        place a new test monitor. Do you want the task? :-)

        Andrew
        ########

        Andrew,

        What are a couple more edits? ; )

        I'm the mod and seems like a natural fit! I'll be happy to cover it.

        Kathy, you are hereby relieved of your monitoring duties for the Teko socks.
        Andrew will set you up with another series. Thanks for covering the monitoring
        to this point and also for covering for us with Marie-Noelle's situation.

        Jim S.

        "He who laughs, lasts." - Mary Poole

      • TheMiddleSister
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 3, 2005
          OK, Jim. Sorry about that. I didn't consider that I wouldn't be able to do both testing and monitoring when I volunteered. Hopefully the socks that I ordered (or Marie-Noelle shipped) will arrive today and I'll get an IR in immediately. That way my FR will only be a week or so later than the rest. I can easily get several test days (daily hikes of 2-3 miles) in within that time period.

          http://www.eset.com

        • JimSabis@aol.com
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 3, 2005
            In a message dated 12/3/2005 8:50:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
            TheMiddleSister@... writes:
            OK, Jim. Sorry about that. I didn't consider that I wouldn't be able to do
            both testing and monitoring when I volunteered. Hopefully the socks that I
            ordered (or Marie-Noelle shipped) will arrive today and I'll get an IR in
            immediately. That way my FR will only be a week or so later than the rest. I can
            easily get several test days (daily hikes of 2-3 miles) in within that time
            period.

            Kathy
            ######

            Kathy,

            No worries. I don't recall this particular scenario coming up before, but
            Andrew makes good sense, as usual. I don't mind covering the edits. Keeps me in
            practice!