Jason B - OOP

  • Jason Boyle
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 27, 2005
      Hello All! I will be OOP from tomorrow, March 28th until April 6th. I
      will be backpacking for part of it, then teaching a class out of town
      for work.

      I expect to see Brasslite Turbo II-F reports when I return!

      Jason B
    • Jason Boyle
      Message 2 of 29 , May 20, 2005
        Dear Group,

        Heading out to Shenandoah National Park begining tomorrow morning
        will be back late Sunday. Going to be playing with my gear! Hope
        everyone has a great weekend too!

        I am waiting for one tester to post their ID Shortie Gaiters report and
        I have a GG glove report due Tuesday. Neither should be affected by
        this trip.

        Jason B
      • Jason Boyle
        Message 3 of 29 , Jun 22, 2005
          Hello gang,

          I am heading out for a quick overnight with 40 or so 6th graders.
          If I survive I will be back Thursday evening June 23.

          No tests should be affected.

          Jason B
        • pamwyant
          Message 4 of 29 , Jun 22, 2005
            You are a brave soul Jason. Good luck.

            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Boyle"

            Message 5 of 29 , Aug 6, 2005
              I will be OOP until late Sunday night. Going to Shenandoah National
              Park to play on the trails and visit a swimming hole!

              Jason B
            • Jason Boyle
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 1, 2005
                Hello All,

                I will be OOP begining Sunday Oct 2 until at least Thursday Oct 6.
                I have to head out to the Pacific Coast to observe the salvage of a
                sunken fishing vessel. After that, if there is time I will be
                visiting Olympic National Park for a little gear testing.

                Peace,
                Jason B
              • Jason Boyle
                Message 7 of 29 , Jun 5, 2006
                  Jason B - OOP

                  I will be OOP begining tomorrow morning June 6 until June 10th. I am
                  traveling for work and will not have internet access. I wish I could
                  say I am playing with gear but I am just going to Branson, Missouri
                  for a conference.

                  No reports or test will be affected.

                  Jason B
                • Brian
                  Message 8 of 29 , Jun 5, 2006
                    Well there are worse places to be stuck for a conference......

                    Brian

                    On 6/5/06, Jason Boyle <c4jc88@...> wrote:

                    > Jason B - OOP
                    >
                    > I will be OOP begining tomorrow morning June 6 until June 10th. I am
                    > traveling for work and will not have internet access. I wish I could
                    > say I am playing with gear but I am just going to Branson, Missouri
                    > for a conference.
                    >
                    > No reports or test will be affected.
                    >
                    > Jason B

                  • Ros Kelly
                    Message 9 of 29 , Jun 7, 2006
                      At 10:28 AM 6/06/2006, you wrote:

                      >Jason B - OOP
                      >
                      >I will be OOP begining tomorrow morning June 6 until June 10th. I am
                      >traveling for work and will not have internet access. I wish I could
                      >say I am playing with gear but I am just going to Branson, Missouri
                      >for a conference.

                      Duly noted Jason. Take care
                      Ros
                    • Jason Boyle
                      Message 10 of 29 , Jun 15, 2006
                        Jason B - OOP

                        I will be heading out tomorrow to climb my first glacier, Mt
                        Shuksan, in the North Cascades. I should be back Sunday at the
                        latest. I need to fix some edits on my Red Ledge Elite Pants and I am
                        awating edits on my Tarptent Rainbow.

                        Jason B
                      • Jason Boyle
                        Message 11 of 29 , Jun 29, 2006
                          Jason B - OOP

                          I will be heading out today (June 30) for a backpacking trip. I
                          expect to be back on Sunday (July 2) I will be playing with all the
                          cool gear I am testing now...

                          I am the monitor for the SD Wicked Fast bags and have two reports to
                          edit. Those will have to wait until early next week.

                          Y'all play nice

                          Jason B
                        • Jason Boyle
                          Message 12 of 29 , Aug 24, 2006
                            I will be OOP today Aug 24 until Aug 27. I am helping lead a bunch of
                            scouts backpacking. No tests are affected

                            Jason B
                          • Jason Boyle
                            Message 13 of 29 , Sep 17, 2006
                              Hello all,

                              I will be in Canada for work begining tomorrow aye! I will most likely have internet but there
                              are no guarantees... so if I can follow the board I will

                              I have several reports due Tuesday

                              Sea to Summit LTR - posted with html
                              Feetures Outdoor Crew -text posted
                              Ibex Outback Jersey - not done yet, hope to post by Tuesday but I may need until the
                              weekend.

                              I also have a test call open for the Kestrel 3500 that closes at midnight on Tuesday. I have
                              enough application so it will close on time and selections will be forthcoming after the 19th.

                              Jason B
                            • Jerry Goller
                              Message 14 of 29 , Sep 17, 2006
                                We're invading Canada??

                                Jerry

                                reviews and tests on the planet.

                                Message 15 of 29 , Sep 18, 2006
                                  SWEET!!!! He must be part of the preemptive strike....

                                  Brian

                                  On 9/18/06, Jerry Goller <ChiefModerator@...> wrote:
                                  > We're invading Canada??
                                  >
                                  > Jerry

                                • J Cornelius
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Sep 18, 2006
                                    Oh great, now we're gonna have every one of those initialled companies
                                    in the US checking us out.....hmmmmm wonder if any of them backpack
                                    :-)

                                    Jodi

                                    --
                                    Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner
                                    child playing with a flame thrower.

                                    "Please don't tell my Mama I'm a banjo player, she still thinks I play
                                    piano in a whorehouse!"
                                  • Jason Boyle
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Sep 18, 2006
                                      Yes, we are but Bush isn't broadcasting it like Iraq.. so keep it on the DL

                                      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Brian <tannehillclan@...> wrote:

                                      > SWEET!!!! He must be part of the preemptive strike....
                                      >
                                      > Brian
                                      >
                                      > On 9/18/06, Jerry Goller <ChiefModerator@...> wrote:
                                      > > We're invading Canada??
                                      > >
                                      > > Jerry

                                    • Jason Boyle
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Oct 13, 2006
                                        Hello Team,

                                        I will be out begining today until Sunday evening. I am heading out
                                        to the Goat Rocks Wilderness for the weekend. We were planning on the
                                        Brothers, but it is on fire....

                                        Jason B
                                      • Coy
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Oct 13, 2006
                                          have fun. should be warm. it's 36 here this morning...feels great.

                                          Coy Boy

                                          wrote:

                                          > Hello Team,
                                          >
                                          > I will be out begining today until Sunday evening. I am heading
                                          out
                                          > to the Goat Rocks Wilderness for the weekend. We were planning on
                                          the
                                          > Brothers, but it is on fire....
                                          >
                                          > Jason B

                                        • Jason Boyle
                                          Message 20 of 29 , Nov 26, 2008
                                            Hello All,

                                            I am flying out on Saturday evening to head to the nation's capital
                                            for a work conference. I will gone until Dec 8. I should have
                                            internet access. I am awaiting the shipment of the Primus MF Stove,
                                            the OR Zenith gloves.

                                            If any other BGTers in DC want to get together please email me. Its
                                            always fun to meet other BGT testers!

                                            Jason B
                                          • Thomas Vickers
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Nov 26, 2008
                                              Arrived Montbell Permafrost jacket Thomas Vickers
                                            • Jerry Goller
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Nov 26, 2008
                                                Gone for Thanksgiving? Well...that sucks.

                                                Message 23 of 29 , Nov 26, 2008
                                                  Nah, I fly out Saturday night. I will be having a Thanksgiving
                                                  Dinner with my crew and family tomorrow.

                                                  Jason

                                                  --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Goller"
                                                  <ChiefModerator@...> wrote:

                                                  > Gone for Thanksgiving? Well...that sucks.
                                                  >
                                                  > Jerry
                                                  >

                                                  > http://www.BackpackGearTest.org : the most comprehensive
                                                  interactive gear
                                                  > reviews and tests on the planet.

                                                • Jerry Goller
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Nov 26, 2008
                                                    Have some for me. We finally got Jack down for a nap at 4 pm. He is still
                                                    asleep at 10:30. That is pretty much unheard of. He'll be up around 2 am or
                                                    so, I'm sure.

                                                    Kate feels a little better than I do but not much.

                                                    I think our Thanksgiving is going to be pretty low key.

                                                    <ChiefModerator@...> wrote:

                                                    > Gone for Thanksgiving? Well...that sucks.
                                                    >
                                                    > Jerry
                                                    >

                                                    > http://www.BackpackGearTest.org : the most comprehensive
                                                    interactive gear
                                                    > reviews and tests on the planet.

                                                  • rcaffin
                                                    Message 25 of 29 , Nov 27, 2008
                                                      Hi Jerry

                                                      > Kate feels a little better than I do but not much.
                                                      Recovering? Good.

                                                      > I think our Thanksgiving is going to be pretty low key.
                                                      Might be so for half of America?
                                                      Enjoy anyhow.

                                                      Cheers
                                                    • Jason Boyle
                                                      Message 26 of 29 , Apr 29, 2009
                                                        Hello All,

                                                        I will be OOP begining tomorrow until May 9th or so. I am heading to a remote part of Kodiak Island to partake in some time away for technology. I have some reports that will be posted upon my return. If you need immediate assistance with anything contact the list admin or another moderator.

                                                        Jason B
                                                      • cmcrooker
                                                        Message 27 of 29 , Apr 30, 2009
                                                          Hi Jason,
                                                          I'm going to take some initiative and upload my Griptilian LTR (the repost). I think it'll be just too easy for us to forget about it if I wait until after you are back on the 9th, and the report will be nearly a month old by then. It'll be easy enough to delete later if need be.
                                                          Carol

                                                          --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Boyle" <c4jc88@...> wrote:

                                                          > Hello All,
                                                          >
                                                          > I will be OOP begining tomorrow until May 9th or so. I am heading to a remote part of Kodiak Island to partake in some time away for technology. I have some reports that will be posted upon my return. If you need immediate assistance with anything contact the list admin or another moderator.
                                                          >
                                                          > Jason B

                                                        • Jason Boyle
                                                          Message 28 of 29 , Apr 30, 2009
                                                            Carol,

                                                            I have asked for another mod to edit your report.

                                                            Jason

                                                            --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "cmcrooker" <cmcrooker@...> wrote:

                                                            > Hi Jason,
                                                            > I'm going to take some initiative and upload my Griptilian LTR (the repost). I think it'll be just too easy for us to forget about it if I wait until after you are back on the 9th, and the report will be nearly a month old by then. It'll be easy enough to delete later if need be.
                                                            > Carol
                                                            >
                                                            > --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Boyle" <c4jc88@> wrote:
                                                            > >
                                                            > > Hello All,
                                                            > >
                                                            > > I will be OOP begining tomorrow until May 9th or so. I am heading to a remote part of Kodiak Island to partake in some time away for technology. I have some reports that will be posted upon my return. If you need immediate assistance with anything contact the list admin or another moderator.
                                                            > >
                                                            > > Jason B

                                                          • cmcrooker
                                                            Message 29 of 29 , Apr 30, 2009
                                                              OK. Standing by.