POLICY - Copying Applications and Reports, 2/21/2005, 12:00 am

  • backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of backpackgeartesters
      POLICY - Copying Applications and Reports

      Monday February 21, 2005
      All Day
      This event repeats every month.

      BGT POLICY: Copying any part of an application or a report is not permitted under any circumstances. All text must be created and written by the applicant or the tester.

      Applications: One of the main things the moderators look for is DIFFERENT applications. We want to see different viewpoints and approaches to the same product. We also want to see that you took the time to study the product and consider how YOU would use it. Anybody can copy an application or complete a 'fill in the blanks' application. We select testers who demonstrate a willingness to study and understand the product and

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!