Fw: Re: Re: Making kids' stuff obvious

  • Rosaleen Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Oops-Hit "send" before entering my response--Need more coffee!

      Jim-Got the message!

      Rosaleen
      From: JimSabis@...<mailto:JimSabis@...>
      Subject: Re: Re: Making kids' stuff obvious

      In a message dated 10/31/2005 10:00:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      rebecca@...<mailto:rebecca@...> writes:
      I have created new folders for both the Sierra designs Hurricane and
      Molehill Mtn Hooded fleece in the Children's clothing folder (this didn't
      exist when I originally created these folders). Testers will need to
      reupload their initial reports to the new folders before we delete the old
      ones.
      #######

      Thanks, Rebecca.

      NOTE: Will the test monitor on each of the respective tests please send me an
      email when the uploads are complete. I will then delete the original (now
      duplicate) reports and folders.

      Thanks.

      Jim S.

      "He who laughs, lasts." - Mary Poole