Re: [backpackgeartesters] Beercan stove received, but... - Scott Downard

  • Scott Downard
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 29, 2005
      Working on it now boss.

      How will this affect my FR and LTR dates?

      Scott
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 31, 2005
        At 12:15 PM 30/10/2005, you wrote:
        >Working on it now boss.
        >
        >How will this affect my FR and LTR dates?

        Dear Scott

        Given your original test plan and the reporting dates as given, how
        many nights will get with the stove during the field reporting stage
        and long-term reporting stage?

        Andrew

        ==
        http://BackpackGearTest.org

        Skype User Id: Aushiker
        ICQ No. 38215599
        MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
        Yahoo Messenger: aushiker

      • Scott Downard
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2005
          At this rate, I am hoping to get out for at least an overnighter before the FR is due. I would have had three nights with it had I gotten it on time. I already have plans for another trip in the LTR stage.

          Scott
          >How will this affect my FR and LTR dates?

          Dear Scott

          Given your original test plan and the reporting dates as given, how
          many nights will get with the stove during the field reporting stage
          and long-term reporting stage?

          Andrew

          ==
          http://BackpackGearTest.org<http://backpackgeartest.org/>

          Skype User Id: Aushiker
          ICQ No. 38215599
          MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
          Yahoo Messenger: aushiker

        • Andrew Priest
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 7, 2005
            At 12:36 AM 2/11/2005, you wrote:
            >At this rate, I am hoping to get out for at least an overnighter
            >before the FR is due. I would have had three nights with it had I
            >gotten it on time. I already have plans for another trip in the LTR stage.

            Dear Scott

            So you can only test it on two nights? If the test is extend for you
            by one month (Field and LT) now many nights would you get in?

            Andrew

            ==
            http://BackpackGearTest.org

            Skype User Id: Aushiker
            ICQ No. 38215599
            MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
            Yahoo Messenger: aushiker

          • Scott Downard
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 7, 2005
              If I can have an extra few weeks, it would allow me to plan some overnighters or two night excursions.

              Scott

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 7, 2005
                At 05:46 AM 8/11/2005, you wrote:
                >If I can have an extra few weeks, it would allow me to plan some
                >overnighters or two night excursions.

                Scott

                Can you please be more specific. As this delay has the potential to
                delay the Field Report, I am only really interested in how much more
                field testing you will get in. I assume the original single long-term
                test night will still be happening.

                I really don't want to have stuff up the test schedule unless justified.

                Andrew

                ==
                http://BackpackGearTest.org

                Skype User Id: Aushiker
                ICQ No. 38215599
                MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
                Yahoo Messenger: aushiker

              • Scott Downard
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 7, 2005
                  I will only have one overnighter planned before the FR due date. I will have no problem getting in another 3 to 5 nights for the LTR stage. Is this what you were asking for?

                  Scott
                  >If I can have an extra few weeks, it would allow me to plan some
                  >overnighters or two night excursions.

                  Scott

                  Can you please be more specific. As this delay has the potential to
                  delay the Field Report, I am only really interested in how much more
                  field testing you will get in. I assume the original single long-term
                  test night will still be happening.

                  I really don't want to have stuff up the test schedule unless justified.

                  Andrew

                  ==
                  http://BackpackGearTest.org<http://backpackgeartest.org/>

                  Skype User Id: Aushiker
                  ICQ No. 38215599
                  MSN Messenger: aushiker@...
                  Yahoo Messenger: aushiker

                  SPONSORED LINKS Outdoors<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation+jobs&w3=Recreation+jobs&w4=Recreation&w5=The+great+outdoors&c=5&s=96&.sig=7Up3dm-fC0WnfxHa5ZuW6A> Recreation jobs<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Recreation+jobs&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation+jobs&w3=Recreation+jobs&w4=Recreation&w5=The+great+outdoors&c=5&s=96&.sig=yhbnRKIsdNsej8BXTn0Lvg> Recreation jobs<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Recreation+jobs&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation+jobs&w3=Recreation+jobs&w4=Recreation&w5=The+great+outdoors&c=5&s=96&.sig=yhbnRKIsdNsej8BXTn0Lvg>
                  Recreation<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation+jobs&w3=Recreation+jobs&w4=Recreation&w5=The+great+outdoors&c=5&s=96&.sig=0VE69MBm8wrwlAQx4o0LYw> The great outdoors<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=The+great+outdoors&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation+jobs&w3=Recreation+jobs&w4=Recreation&w5=The+great+outdoors&c=5&s=96&.sig=jpTfzRl6XVIzyiw-V2QXGw>

                • Andrew Priest
                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 7, 2005
                    At 07:58 AM 8/11/2005, you wrote:
                    >I will only have one overnighter planned before the FR due date. I
                    >will have no problem getting in another 3 to 5 nights for the LTR
                    >stage. Is this what you were asking for?

                    That will be great. It seems you will get sufficient time over the
                    test period. Therefore lets stick to the dates as published.

                    Thanks
                    Andrew

                    ==
                    http://BackpackGearTest.org