79088EDIT: FR - Camelbak Alpine Explorer - Theresa Lawrence

  • Brett Haydin
    Sep 4, 2014

      Love the report.  Great use of photos and excellent use. Only one issue I saw on the HTML and that is that "Getting ready to mountain bike to the trail head of Mt. Victoria" caption is off to the left of the image rather than underneath.  Not sure why that is, but I checked a couple of browsers and had the same issue on both.

      Other than that, your edits and comments are below.  Feel free to upload when you are done with any changes.  Sorry I was delayed getting these out!

      - Castle Mountain (2766 m/ 9075 ft), Banff National Park, Alberta. Elevation gain: 1300 m (4265 ft). Distance: 26 km (16.2 mi).

      Comment: Awesome.  Seriously awesome.

      Trail conditions included everything from well groomed trail to snow fields to scree and scrambling in the alpine.

      EDIT: “well-groomed” is hyphenated

      Thanks to Camelbak Products, LLC and BackpackGearTest.org for allowing me to take part in this test series. More observations to follow in the next couple months, please revisit then for the final longterm report.

      EDIT(s): Please change to “CamelBak”.  You also need a semicolon after “months.  “long term” is two words.

      That’s it!  Thanks for a great report.  See you in a couple of months!

      See you in a couple months!

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic