79054Extension Request - ZAMST ZK-7 Knee Brace - Marina Batzke

  • Marina Batzke
    Aug 24, 2014
      Dear Kathy and Gail:
      My Long Term Report for the ZAMST ZK-7 knee brace is due on September 9.
      I will be in Europe August 30 through September 14 and would like to ask for an extension from September 9 to 16.
      One out of those two weeks in Europe, I will be on a bicycle tour and will be using the knee brace that week. So upon my return, I will have tested it even more.
      If an extension cannot get granted, I will post my LTR a bit early on Friday, August 29.
      Thank you for your consideration.
      Looking forward to getting your feedback,
      Marina Batzke
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic