78941Re: [backpackgeartesters] Re: FR - MontBell Down Hugger #3 Sleeping Bag - Gail

  • woodswoman
    Jul 31, 2014
      Coy,
      Thanks for the quick edit. I am currently OOP with Grandma Camp but it didn't take much to fix and upload.
      As far as Isle Royale, you have to go! It is the least visited national park but the most re-visited..that tells you something. I have been there upwards of 20 times so if you ever need help with a plan, let me know.

      ***Gail***

      On Sunday, July 27, 2014 9:56 PM, "starnescr@... [backpackgeartesters]" <backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi Gail, thanks for the email alerting me this was posted. As always, you find time for lots of good testing!  PS: I've always wantet do visit Isle Royale National Park and your report only reinforced that...I'm jealous!  Comment and edit posted below.

      The MontBell Down Hugger 800
      # 3 Sleeping Bag has been taken on a variety of trips through the field
      test
      period.

      Comment:  I would say throughout

      Although temperature daytime highs were all over the place,
      most
      nights were consistently low.

      Edit:  Needs reworded.  could just drop temperature and leave as is.  or something like  Although daytime high temperatures were all over the place, most nights were consistently low.

      That's all I see, see you for the LTR.

      Coy Boy

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic