      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 4:10 PM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] DELETE REQUEST--MONTBELL VERSALITE SERIES

      During the FR phase of the MontBell Versalite Jacket and Pants series the decision was made to move the gear from the CLOTHING section to the RAIN GEAR section.

      In posting my LTR I noticed there are still duplicated links from the IR in the CLOTHING section under JACKETS and PANTS AND SHORTS.

      The powers that be may want to go ahead and delete those old links to keep the site clean and professional!

      Hope I've helped!

      ~SMK

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic