      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      From: montana.angler@...
      Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 06:55:26 -0700
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Edit - LTR Magellan eXplorist - Brett Haydin

      Thanks Brett. Happy to see another satisfied tester! A few edits, in the standard BGT EDIT/Edit/Comment format, below; after revising you are good to upload. Don’t forget to delete your Tests folder copy.

      See you on the next test.

      Cheers, Richard

      ### I hiked the Hazel Mountain Trail, a 8.7 mi ( 14.0 km) loop ###
      EDIT: Delete the space after opening the parenthesis.

      ### My next trip was to Mammoth Caves National Park. ###
      EDIT: Add the state – Mammoth Caves National Park, Kentucky.

      ### The terrain was fairly easy with some rolling hills along a well maintained path through a deciduous forest.###
      Edit: well-maintained [with a hyphen]

      ###My last backpacking trip an overnight along the Ice Age Trail from the Brooklyn Wildlife ###
      EDIT: Again, add the state.

      ###I swapped out the  batteries for some rechargeable batteries###
      EDIT: Delete the extra space before “batteries.”

      ### Overall, this was the only real disappointing feature I found with this device.###

      EDIT: really disappointing

      ###so I am hopeful that my data will help be harvest a tom (male) this spring. ###
      EDIT: help me harvest

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic