78332Reminder - TEST CALL - Equatorial Pants

  • Andrea Murland
    May 7, 2014
      A quick reminder that the test call for the Mountain Khakis Equatorial Pants is due to close tomorrow night, Thursday May 8, at 9 pm MDT.

      Thanks to Derek Hansen and Steve Kidd for your apps so far.

      The original call is below.
      Andrea

      ---
      TEST CALL - Equatorial Pants

      This call is for our guys.  Mountain Khakis and BGT are seeking 3 males to test the Men's Equatorial Pants this summer.  These look like a versatile pair of hiking pants...who's going to prove me right or wrong?

      Please include the following in your application:
      1. The opening disclaimer for testing
      2. Your bio
      3. A brief test plan, including your plans to meet the minimum use requirements
      4. A list of what you are currently testing AND a link to your test status page
      5. The number of Owner Reviews you have completed in the last year
      6. A list of any outstanding applications
      7. Any additional BGT roles you play

      US Shipping ONLY
      Does NOT count for Newbie Limit
      Three Report Test
      Andrea is the Test Manager

      Please put "Mountain Khakis Equatorial Pants" in the subject line of your application.

      This call will close at 9 pm MDT on Thursday May 8, 2014.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic