      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Edwin Morse
      Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:10 PM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] Extension Request - IR - Gregory Targee 45 - Ed Morse

      Could I please have an extension until March 15?

      I've been working on the report today between doctor and drugstore visits. There is just too much detail with the pack to complete the report.

      We are starting to drive from Michigan to Florida at sunrise tomorrow.

      Ed Morse

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic