      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: FR - Montane Flux jacket - Brian Hartman
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, February 14, 2014, 8:46 PM

      Brian,

      Just a few edits, then feel free to delete the test file and
      upload the report.  I know it has been pretty cold up
      there this winter...I may have to relocate to Indy soon, and
      my wife isn't looking forward to the winters!

      See you in a few months!

      ~Steve

      My third trip was an overnight camping trip where I hunkered
      down in sub zero
      temperatures
      while 13 in (33 cm) of snow fell around me.

      EDIT: subzero

      >> Because the weather
      reports called for heavy snowfall, sub zero temperatures,
      and gusty winds I wore the Flux as an insulative mid layer and
      slipped a Gore-Tex shell
      over top of it.

      EDIT:
      subzero

      EDIT:
      as an insulating mid layer

      freezing temperatures with heavy snow and sub zero temperatures with
      heavy snow and extreme
      wind.

      EDIT:
      subzero