77887Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: KHATOOLA MICROSPIKES - Theresa Lawrence

  • Theresa Lawrence
    Feb 11, 2014
      Thanks Kara, done!

      From: K S <karguo@...>
      To: Theresa Lawrence <theresa.lawrence@...>; "backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com" <backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, February 9, 2014 11:35:55 PM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: KHATOOLA MICROSPIKES - Theresa Lawrence

      Hi Theresa,

      Great pictures for the field report!

      Edits follow the standard format. Don't forget to delete your test file.

      Enjoy your winter.

      Kara

      ___

      ***With my day pack, I just slapped them under the bungy cord....
      EDIT: bungee cord

      ~~~

      "Making the world a better place is not only your responsibility, it is your joy, it is your blessing, it is your gift, it's your opportunity to make your life mean something, so take it." ~ Derrick N. Ashong

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic