77623MEMBER Question: Montbell spelling in reports

  • Bob
    Dec 20, 2013
      Hi Derek,

      So where do we go from here. Do we need to get some official OK from Montbell or perhaps Kathy or someone else.

      I went back and looked at some of the earlier reports and we have it listed both ways....MontBell and Montbell

      All the best,
      Bob

      On Dec 20, 2013, at 9:06 AM, Derek Hansen wrote:

      > Thanks Bob. Very good points.
      >
      > I was trying to be consistent between editing the reports and picked one style I saw the most common between the two reports.
      >
      > After reviewing their documents, I would pick "Montbell" as the standard.
      >
      > Thank you for checking in on this.
      >
      > ~derek
      >

      > On Dec 16, 2013, at 1:06 PM, Bob <rscreative@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Hi Derek,
      >>
      >> Got your edits and thank you.
      >>
      >> I do have a question or comment about the name of the company that needs to be clarified.
      >>
      >> I have checked their website and Montbell uses several different versions in how they spell or portray their name.
      >>
      >> 1. The logo on their products is separated with a symbol as in mont*bell but it's all lowercase
      >> 2. On the website most of the time the name is all caps as in MONTBELL
      >> 3. The logo on the website at the top is shown as all lowercase mont•bell
      >> 4. In the top navigation bar it shows Montbell Stores and Montbell Club
      >> 5. And finally at the bottom in the copyright line it shows it as Montbell Co., Ltd
      >>
      >> Nowhere on the website do I see it as MontBell
      >>
      >> Can someone shed some light on this?
      >>
      >> Bob

      >>> EDIT: MontBell. A few places need this edit.

      >> Yahoo Groups Links

      > Yahoo Groups Links

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic