77622Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT - IR - Montbell Versalite Pants - Bob Sanders

  • Derek Hansen
    Dec 20, 2013
      Thanks Bob. Very good points.

      I was trying to be consistent between editing the reports and picked one style I saw the most common between the two reports.

      After reviewing their documents, I would pick "Montbell" as the standard.

      Thank you for checking in on this.

      ~derek

      On Dec 16, 2013, at 1:06 PM, Bob <rscreative@...> wrote:

      > Hi Derek,
      >
      > Got your edits and thank you.
      >
      > I do have a question or comment about the name of the company that needs to be clarified.
      >
      > I have checked their website and Montbell uses several different versions in how they spell or portray their name.
      >
      > 1. The logo on their products is separated with a symbol as in mont*bell but it's all lowercase
      > 2. On the website most of the time the name is all caps as in MONTBELL
      > 3. The logo on the website at the top is shown as all lowercase mont•bell
      > 4. In the top navigation bar it shows Montbell Stores and Montbell Club
      > 5. And finally at the bottom in the copyright line it shows it as Montbell Co., Ltd
      >
      > Nowhere on the website do I see it as MontBell
      >
      > Can someone shed some light on this?
      >
      > Bob
      >

      >>> the Montbell logo on it and oddly two draw cords.
      >>
      >> EDIT: MontBell. A few places need this edit.

      > Yahoo Groups Links

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic