77590EDIT: IR - MontBell Versalite Jacket - Brett Haydin

  • Jamie
    Dec 16, 2013
      Hi Brett.

      Sorry for the delay in my edits, had sick children to manage.

      Just some minor points below, you know the drill.

      Cheers,

      Jamie

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, Brett Haydin <b �Thanks in advance for your comments!

      > Product Description
      >
      > The MontBell Versalite jacket, which I will refer to as just the "jacket" or "Versalite," is intended (ideally) as rain gear for multi-day backpacking in the summertime according to the manufacturer.

      Edit: my legal background wants the Jacket or the Versalite rather than "" marks. I would also pop in a , after summertime to make it clear they're the manufacturer's comments

      > The jacket come with a pair of hang tags attached to it.

      EDIT: The Jacket came with..

      > The website was easy to navigate and clear to understand. �The sizing chart was easy to find and accurate based on the fit that I received. �

      Comment: I assume this is the manufacturer's website? This sentence just seemed a bit out of place to me but I get what you're saying and it is an important observation.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic