      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Derek Hansen
      Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 7:07 PM
      To: BGT Testers
      Subject: Re: [backpackgeartesters] ARRIVED - Tilley TTC2 Tec-Cork Hat -
      Derek Hansen

      Yes, I used the guide. Taking out the insert helped. I'm going to give it a
      day or two on my head to see how it rides.

      ~derek

      On Dec 16, 2013, at 6:00 PM, Kathy Waters <kathy@...>
      wrote:

      > Is it too snug despite measuring and using Tilley's instructions and
      chart? http://www.tilley.com/Shop/WorldBestHat/HatFittingGuide.aspx ? If
      so, and you are uncomfortable about size, please contact customer service
      and see how they handle it.