      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Theresa Lawrence
      Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 11:59 AM
      To: BackpackGearTesters@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: rayestrella@...
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] FR - REI Half Dome Tent - Theresa Lawrence

      Hi Ray, here is my REI half dome FR, due to the full throttle winter season here, this is likely it for me, I'll be using a 4 season tent from now on for any backcountry camping ... the below freezing temperatures and fluffy powder that makes winter so much fun here just won't be appropriate for this 3 season tent, I presume that's understandable? this has been a great tent from REI and I've enjoyed my time with it and look forward to warmer temperatures with it in the spring ..

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic