      From: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of woodswoman
      Sent: Sunday, 3 November 2013 4:19 AM
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com; rdassets@...
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: Bushnell NatureView Binoculars - Ralph

      Ralph, enjoyed your report..interesting terrain. I also like the huge tree
      next to your picture. I have a few edits although they are mostly "space"
      issues.

      During the Field Report stage I have been out in the bush for four days
      broken down to a one day and three day stints.

      EDIT: a three-day stint

      o 500 metres (984 ft - 1640 ft).

      EDIT: delete the extra space before 1640

      black wet moss on the rock which is deadly to walk on. It is like
      walking on ice,very slippery.

      EDIT: need a space before very

      Elevation was between 130 metres and 290 metres ( 426 ft and 951 ft).

      EDIT: delete extra space before 426

      That's it..enjoy the next few months. Gail