77092TEST CALL CLOSED: Are you part of Generation Flux?

  • Nancy Griffith
    Nov 2, 2013
      This call is now closed.  I saw the additional app from Brian.  Thanks to all who applied.

      Selections coming soon.

      Nancy

      On Thursday, October 31, 2013 7:21 PM, Nancy Griffith <bkpkrgirl@...> wrote:

      Just a reminder that this call is closing tomorrow night.  I have apps so far from Alex Legg, David Wilkes, Bob Dorenfield and Andrei Girenkov.  Don't miss out on this great looking jacket.

      Nancy

      On Thursday, October 24, 2013 3:49 PM, Nancy Griffith <bkpkrgirl@...> wrote:

      Whether you are or not, you'll look good in this sweet jacket.  Sorry ladies, this one is just for the men.

      Montane Flux Jacket (Men’s only)
      US Shipping Included
      Four month/Three Reports test period
      Does NOT Count for Newbie Limit

       Here's what I'm looking for in the short app:
      1. The opening disclaimer for testing
      2. Your bio
      3. A brief test plan, just long enough to demonstrate that you understand the product and where/how you will be testing it.
      4. Number of ORs in the past 12 months (not including your initial 2)
      5. A list of what you are now testing and/or link to tester page
      6. Any apps you have out.
      7. Any additional BGT roles you play (editor, monitor, etc.)

      Please include 'Montane Flux' in the subject line.

      This call will close next Friday night, November 1 at midnight PST.

      Good luck!

      Nancy

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic