76926Edit: LTR - Carhartt Force T-Shirt - Andrea Murland

  • starnescr
    Oct 3, 2013

       Hi Andrea, nice wrap up.  Sounds like you have enjoyed this shirt similar to how I have my men's version. I especially liked the  collage of photos you did! Iceland I assume, it looks beautiful. You might want to mention that this is where the photos were taken.  Oh, and you still cant spell Odor and color properly....LOL

      Just one edit or comment, see below.  Thanks for making my editing job so easy!

      Coy Boy

      ---In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, <amurland@...> wrote:

      Hi Coy,

      Here's my LTR for the Carhartt Force T-Shirt. Thanks in advance for the edits to wrap this test up.

      Andrea

      HTML: http://tinyurl.com/o947q5d

      Thanks to Carhartt and BackpackGearTest.org for the chance to test the Force T-Shirt!

      Edit or Comment:  As I just told Steve K, I think we are supposed to end with something to the effect, This concludes this test.  Then continue with your thanks.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic