      From: "jdeben@..." <jdeben@...>
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 1:17:11 PM
      Subject: RE: RE: Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: Re: LTR - ARTISANA NUT BUTTER - Theresa Lawrence

      That's my bad then.  I didn't realize that was the standard way the RW labels reports.  I just assumed it would say something like "Test Series" or "Combined Report" in the heading not Long-term since it is all the reports in one.

      No worries then Theresa, you are good to go.

      Jamie D

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, <backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      The LTR at the top is standard and is correct with RW.  But there must be links underneath that for the IR and FR (if a 3-report test).  There is no problem with your report but Kara’s got a problem with her report in the test folder.

      Kathy