76749Re: Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: Re: LTR - ARTISANA NUT BUTTER - Theresa Lawrence

  • Theresa Lawrence
    Sep 12, 2013
      Oh Kathy .. I just realized you were talking to Kara about that radio button and not me, sorry, My reply refers to the other problem both Kara and I have, that 'Long Term Report' is the main title at the top of the page ... which seems to be on all my reports posted and you will see the same on yours and johns and others-- just to clarify ... Theresa

      From: "jdeben@..." <jdeben@...>
      To: backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 8:38:51 PM
      Subject: RE: Re: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: Re: LTR - ARTISANA NUT BUTTER - Theresa Lawrence

      Theresa I hate to do this to you because you just uploaded but I saw one more edit.  For some reason the words "Long Term Report" appear in your main title section at the very top of the page.  That should not be there since it is a combined report.  I just saw that in another persons so maybe it's a report writer glitch??  Please fix ASAP and re-upload.

      Thanks,
      Jamie D
      Nut Butter Test Monitor

      --- In backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com, <backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Ok, successfully uploaded, I must have had biology on the brain when I wrote golgi instead of goji ...