      From: K S <karguo@...>
      To: Mark Thompson <markthompson242@...>; "backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com" <backpackgeartesters@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2013 11:59 AM
      Subject: [backpackgeartesters] EDIT: LTR - Helly Hansen FastPack Jacket - Mark Thompson

      Hi Mark,

      Somehow this edit got stuck in my outbox instead of sent, leaving me thinking that I'd edited it and you without any edits. Without further delay; your edit is below.

      I am jealous of the places this jacket got to see that I haven't been to yet. I was out hiking Humphery's Peak here in Az. and saw someone wearing a Helly Hansen jacket and thought about the test series. That jacket got a good workout as it rained and hailed at the peak.

      I just have one minor edit myself (see below), however as the lurker editor pointed out, your conversions from English to Metric measurements seem to be off. Please double check all conversions before up-loaded.

      Edits are in the

      ***Having to change or adjust clothing after tying into a rope team is not only difficult and time-consuming, it presents enormous risks to the well being of teammates by causing an opportunity for them to get cold while waiting.

      Edit: ... and time-consuming; it presents....
      ~~~

      "Making the world a better place is not only your responsibility, it is your joy, it is your blessing, it is your gift, it's your opportunity to make your life mean something, so take it." ~ Derrick N. Ashong